A new peer reviewed open access journal for middle and high school students!
The Journal of Emerging Investigators is an open-access journal that publishes original research written by middle and high school students in biological and physical science. JEI provides students, under the guidance of a teacher or advisor, the opportunity to submit and gain feedback on original research and to publish their findings in a peer-reviewed scientific journal. Because grade-school students often lack access to formal research institutions, we expect that the work submitted by students may come from classroom-based projects, science fair projects, or other forms of mentor-supervised research.
Reblogged for my hubby, the science teacher!
- forgotlmfao likes this
- insertcoolusernamehere6 likes this
- alexisout reblogged this from safespacenetwork
- wildguess likes this
- upsofloatingmanybellsdown likes this
- pinkwizardcat reblogged this from safespacenetwork and added:
- maumoure likes this
- safespacenetwork reblogged this from gjmueller
- geofaultline reblogged this from iamlittlei
- morethanameaning likes this
- allthebestthings likes this
- geofaultline likes this
- oystervoice reblogged this from iamlittlei and added:
- oystervoice likes this
- iamlittlei reblogged this from gjmueller and added:
- astarless-sky reblogged this from gjmueller
- planetsedge reblogged this from gjmueller
- stlsecret reblogged this from gjmueller and added:
- singulus likes this
- gjmueller posted this